The Power Health Classics Platinum D-vit 3 2000 IU is a dietary supplement containing vitamin D for bone and immune system health.
Vitamin D is a very important fat-soluble substance, which was discovered in the search for the cause of rickets and osteomalacia in children. It is the only one of the vitamins produced in our body, and even more specifically, it is produced in our skin by the influence of sunlight and ultraviolet radiation in its most active form, cholecalciferol or D3. Countless scientific studies in recent years have revealed many important health benefits to D3. Contribute:
- In the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus *.
- In maintaining normal blood calcium levels *.
- In maintaining the normal condition of the bones and teeth *.
- In maintaining normal muscle function *.
- In the normal functioning of the immune system *.
- In the normal functioning of the immune system and in the normal development of bones in children *.
- In reducing the risk of falling that is positively associated with orthostatic instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for fractures between men and women aged 60 and over *.
Ingredients: Citric acid, sodium hydrogen carbonate, inulin, sorbitol, flavouring lemon, steviol glycosides, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium.